Thursday, December 20, 2007

#23 PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I'm so happy! Thankyou Kathy (and Heather) for giving me the chance to finish this. Strangely enough I've learnt a lot more than I ever expected to. I've realized, looking at my blog, how often I mention my children being quite comfortable with using tools like facebook, Youtube, blogs etc. We do have to keep libraries relevant to this age group as they are the future users.

I've realized I don't really like blogging, but will probably continue using flickr or facebook, particularly as my kids leave home it will be a good (cheap ) way to communicate.

I got quite excited about the possible uses of the online applications. I will be happy to suggest patrons have a look at sites like zoho and googledocs it may help them with portability of their documents.

Overall, it was pretty interesting, I'm glad I've finished but I'm also glad I had the opportunity and support to complete Web 2.0

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow good effort Jo. I have finished mine also. I was up at 2.30 am finishing. Can u believe it??